Ready to send us your flowers? If you have not already reserved your date please do so before shipping us your flowers. It is best to be prepared to send us your flowers the next business day after your event. For events such as weddings we recommend that you assign the task to someone else so you can simply enjoy yourself. We will walk you through the easy steps below to ensure your flowers come to us in the best condition. If you have any questions please feel free to call us.
Has your event already happened?
Don’t panic, we can still work with your flowers. It is best to get us your flowers as soon as possible. Please call us and follow the steps below to overnight your flowers to us as soon as possible. If your event happened more than a month ago. Click here.
Basic Items You Will Need
- A Box Big Enough for the Flowers
- Packing Material
- (newspaper, tissue paper, or packing peanuts)
- Packing Tape
- Frozen Coolant Block or 2 Frozen Bottles of Water
- Tape the coolant block or bottles to the bottom of the box.
- Add a full layer of packing material, covering the coolant or bottles.
- Place your flowers into the box.
- Fill the box with packing material to secure the flowers.
- Add any additional flowers.
- If you are sending extra flowers with your bouquet such as a boutonniere, you should place these flowers in individual zip lock bags near the top of the box surrounded by packing material. This keeps them separate from your bouquet and prevents damage.
- Write FRAGILE and indicate THIS SIDE UP on the outside of the box.
Adding Your Information
Please print or handwrite the information below on a piece of paper and place it within an envelope. Then place your envelope at the top of your box within a zip lock bag to keep it dry.
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- City, State, and Zip
- Wedding or Event Date
- Your Deposit (optional)
Please call us at 440-523-1099 first to let us know when to expect the package.
It is best if you overnight your flowers to us. The US Post Office, Fed Ex, or UPS are able to provide these services for you. Ask them if they guarantee next day delivery. Please do not request a signature for the delivery, as this may delay the process. Once the flowers arrive we will call you to confirm that we have received them.
Please ship your flowers to:
11798 York Road
North Royalton, OH 44133
Having a destination wedding?
We suggest that you work with your destination coordinator to get your flowers shipped to Timeless Moments. Depending on the location of the wedding, it is ok to utilize 2nd day air to ship your flowers, as overnighting from overseas locations can be cost prohibitive.
Schedule Your Floral Consultation
If you have not already done so, you should schedule your floral consultation. During the consultation we will go over the many design options for your keepsake and give you any instructions for shipping additional enclosure items such as photographs or invitations.