Timeless Moments is introducing a new line of preserved flowers. They are real and last at least 1 to 3 years possibly up to 10 with proper care. The flowers are soft to touch and maintain their natural beauty, texture, and color. Some colors can be modified to create a different color palate. The method of preservation is eco-friendly, biodegradable and toxin free.
Freshly Preserved is an exclusive line of flowers that have been preserved right after harvesting them. They are soft and supple, beautiful and have a natural appearance. There are many varieties available such as Roses, Hydrangea, Gardenia, Orchids, Lilies, Mums, Gerberas, Dahlias, Lisianthus, and more are being developed.
These flowers can be used for everyday arrangements, special occasions, weddings, holidays, gifts, home décor, etc. They will last and will not wither away in a few days. You can be sure to appreciate the beauty, and special feeling flowers give you for a long time.
The unique longevity makes Freshly Preserved products ideal for weddings. No, the bride will not lose her wedding flowers after the event. She can enjoy them long into the future.
Flowers for All Occasions
For the first time, the pure natural elegance of freshly cut flowers can be yours every day, month after month, for a genuinely affordable price. If you are buying flowers on a regular bases for your home or business, we can cut your annual flower budget without sacrificing a single sensory indulgence.
Benefits of using (Preserved Flowers)over Fresh Flowers?
- Prolonged Shelf Life: Depending on storage / environmental conditions, we can last up to 12 months. However, we have been known to last up to years in dry and cool conditions. As a comparison, fresh roses typically last one week or less.
- Reduced Waste and Cost: Longer shelf life means less frequent replacements.
- Product Versatility: We are able to change the color to suit the occasion or color theme.
- Time Factor: Preserved flowers floral arrangements are not constrained by time pressure. Arrangements can be prepared ahead of time for collection and still look as fresh on the day of your event.
- No allergies: Unlike fresh flowers, there are no allergies to preserved flowers. If you or your significant other really love roses but can't have one because of an allergy, this is the perfect option for you.
How do I care for the Flowers?
- No water is needed
- Keep them dry
- Keep them away from sunlight
- Ideal temp is 65–80 degrees F
- Avoid touching the flowers